If you are interested in a career in the arts and working for Queensland Theatre, we offer a range of job opportunities in creative and administrative positions.
From costume making or set manufacturing, and stage management and technical production, to also marketing and ticketing, artist management and finance; as well as opportunities for work experience and secondments.
Our main work locations include the home of Queensland Theatre at 78 Montague Road, South Brisbane and Queensland Performing Arts Centre.
Queensland Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. When recruiting we seek applications from as wide a range of qualified applicants as possible.
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Applications close Monday 2 September, 2019
- Australia’s fastest growing theatre company
- Dynamic industry leader
- Powerhouse of new work
Queensland Theatre is one of Australia’s leading theatre companies. We are passionate and committed to leading our industry and bringing the very best theatre experiences to our audiences and the wider community. If you are an enthusiastic, results-driven Corporate Partnerships Manager, ready to make your mark, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the key focus of the Corporate Partnerships Manager role is to initiate, secure, develop and retain a portfolio of corporate partnerships and relationships to achieve agreed individual and team income targets.
Key features of the role:-
- To secure corporate support for Queensland Theatre through sponsorship and corporate entertainment programs.
- To develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders, primarily corporate partners.
- To ensure the corporate partnerships function achieves targets and operates within agreed budgets.
- To develop and manage effective, tailored events for Queensland Theatre partners, sponsors and stakeholders:
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
- At least three to five years’ experience in developing and executing corporate partnerships/sponsorship strategy and delivering on revenue/fund raising objectives, preferably in the performing arts industry.
- Proven track record in cultivating, engaging and stewarding key corporate partnerships and enduring relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing creative and engaging partnership proposals and activations that have secured funding.
- A mature approach with highly developed communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills, with persuasive abilities and strengths in diplomacy, and building and influencing networks.
If you are interested in this role, the position description can be found here.
Written applications should include:-
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and interest in working at Queensland Theatre;
- Resume / curriculum vitae including the names of two referees who can comment on your competency in regard to the selection criteria (note: referees will only be contacted after an interview); and
- A response to the selection criteria (up to a maximum of two (2) pages).
PLEASE NOTE: only applications that include a response addressing the selection criteria will be considered.
Please email application by Monday, 2 September 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed to:
Amanda Jolly, Executive Director,
Queensland Theatre, PO Box 3310, South Brisbane QLD 4101