For general ticket enquiries, Season Tickets and to purchase tickets to Bille Brown Theatre shows over the phone contact:
Queensland Theatre Box Office
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
1800 355 528
For ticket enquires for our performances at QPAC contact:
Qtix Box Office
Season Ticket exchanges
Season Ticket holders can request an exchange to a different performance of the same play, so long as the request is submitted at least 2 working days prior to the original performance date.
This is provided free of charge as part of 7 Play package purchases, all other Season Ticket exchanges generally incur a $3.50 fee per ticket.
Under our COVID-Safe venue plan, we request that if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms that you do not attend your performance. If we are notified no later than 3 hours prior to your performance (either by calling 1800 355 528 or emailing email@example.com) we will happily exchange your tickets free of charge, or arrange a refund.
Please note that submitting an online exchange request does not mean your exchange is completed. The ticketing team will provide confirmation it has been approved and actioned within 2 working days.
After you have submitted your online exchange request form, our ticketing team will receive your request and respond within 2 working days to confirm the new tickets. If any costs apply (such as upgrade costs or exchange fees) we will contact you to arrange payment.
Conditions of exchange
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Exchanges incur a $3.50 fee per ticket exchange (waived for exchanges under a 7 Play package or as per our COVID-Safe venue plan if you are feeling unwell)
- If your new tickets are more expensive than your original ones, you will be charged the difference in the ticket price (for example, moving from a preview performance to a Saturday evening).
- Exchange requests must be received by Queensland Theatre ticket at least 2 working days prior to your original performance.
- Exchanges are not final until Queensland Theatre has issued a confirmation notice of your new tickets.
- To view our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale relating to exchanges, refer points 25 through 30. To view our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions of Sale relating to exchanges, refer to points 5 through 8.