For general ticket enquiries, Season Tickets and to purchase tickets to Bille Brown Theatre shows over the phone contact:
Queensland Theatre Box Office
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
1800 355 528
For ticket enquires for our performances at QPAC contact:
Qtix Box Office
Season Ticket exchanges
Season Ticket holders can request an exchange to a different performance of the same play, so long as the request is submitted at least 24 hours prior to the original performance date. The is subject to availability and is at the discretion of Queensland Theatre.
This is provided free of charge as part of 8 Play package purchases, all other Season Ticket exchanges generally incur a $5 fee per ticket.
Under our COVID-Safe venue plan, we request that if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms that you do not attend your performance. If we are notified no later than 3 hours prior to your performance (either by calling 1800 355 528 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) we will happily exchange your tickets free of charge, or arrange a refund.
Please note that submitting an online exchange request does not mean your exchange is completed. The ticketing team will receive your request and respond within two business days to confirm.
Conditions of exchange
- All exchanges are subject to availability and are at the discretion of Queensland Theatre
- Exchanges incur a $5 fee per ticket exchange (waived for exchanges under an 8 Play package or as per our COVID-Safe venue plan if you are feeling unwell)
- If your new tickets are more expensive than your original ones, you will be charged the difference in the ticket price (for example, moving from a preview performance to a Saturday evening).
- Exchange requests must be received by Queensland Theatre ticket at least 24 hours prior to your original performance.
- Exchanges are not final until Queensland Theatre has issued a confirmation notice of your new tickets.
- To view our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale relating to exchanges, refer points 25 through 30. To view our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions of Sale relating to exchanges, refer to points 5 through 8.