Parking at Queensland Theatre (Bille Brown Theatre)
Undercover Parking at Queensland Theatre
- Parks can be booked ahead of time by contacting the Box Office
- The car park will be open for you to park 90 minutes prior to the performance commencing.
- The car park will close 30 minutes after the performance concludes, so please ensure your car has been removed from the car park by this point.
- If you choose to leave the venue before the performance finishes, our Parking Attendant will be there to assist you.
- We have a small number of parks available for Patrons with Individual Needs (please advise on booking if you require assistance).
Council Parking (43 spaces) is available directly in front of the venue (metered from 7am–7pm). Other metered and street parking is available on Montague Rd, and nearby streets (Cordelia, Merivale and Boundary).
Please note, the only way to pay for parking in council areas around Queensland Theatre is through the CellOPark app. We highly recommend downloading the app prior to your arrival. You can learn more about CellOPark here.
We also recommend patrons consider public transport to the venue.
If visiting our offices or the Bille Brown Theatre and our other rehearsal spaces, metered parking for 43 vehicles is available directly outside the building (Mon–Fri, 7am–7pm) managed by Brisbane City Council.
Other metered street parking is available in nearby streets (Montague, Merivale, Cordelia, Boundary) though we recommend patrons also consider public transport to the venue. We also have a small number of parks available for Patrons with Individual Needs (please advise on booking if you require assistance).
The nearest paid parking options are:
- West End Markets Secure Parking
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Cultural Centre
- South Bank Parklands.
Parking at QPAC
All three Cultural Centre Car Parks are now open including the Performing Arts Car Park (P1).
There is also a range of car parking options within walking distance of QPAC including the South Bank car park (entry via Little Stanley St) and a number of Secure Parking facilities (including SW1 on Cordelia St and Southpoint car park on Tribune St). The Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) car park is also close to QPAC.
If you have an existing pre-paid parking voucher for P1, this can be redeemed as per usual on entry at the car park. Please have your car park voucher available to present to the car park attendant on arrival. Please note pre-paid car parking is not currently available for purchase, above refers to car parking vouchers already purchased. If you have any questions regarding your car park voucher please call QTIX on 136 246.
Check for traffic updates
Other paid parking can be found in the vicinity of QPAC: