Parking at Queensland Theatre (Bille Brown Theatre)
Undercover Parking at Queensland Theatre
- Parks can be booked ahead of time by contacting the Box Office
- The car park will be open for you to park 90 minutes prior to the performance commencing.
- The car park will close 30 minutes after the performance concludes, so please ensure your car has been removed from the car park by this point.
- If you choose to leave the venue before the performance finishes, our Parking Attendant will be there to assist you.
- We have a small number of parks available for Patrons with Individual Needs (please advise on booking if you require assistance).
Council Parking (43 spaces) is available directly in front of the venue (metered from 7am–7pm). Other metered and street parking is available in Montague Rd, and nearby streets (Cordelia, Merivale and Boundary).
We also recommend patrons consider public transport to the venue.
Parking at QPAC
Other paid parking can be found in the vicinity of QPAC:
- South Bank Parklands
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Cultural Precinct Parking
- Street Parking (managed by Brisbane City Council)
If visiting our offices or the Bille Brown Theatre and our other rehearsal spaces, metered parking for 43 vehicles is available directly outside the building (Mon–Fri, 7am–7pm) managed by Brisbane City Council.
Other metered street parking is available in nearby streets (Montague, Merivale, Cordelia, Boundary) though we recommend patrons also consider public transport to the venue. We also have a small number of parks available for Patrons with Individual Needs (please advise on booking if you require assistance).
The nearest paid parking options are: